- Wildscaping - Native Gardening - Front Yard Lawn Conversions
Your contribution to our work has been outstanding since day 1. We all agree that your are a valuable member of our little group of turtle and flower lovers!
P.L. (April 30, 2015)
- Urban Bird Field Surveys
- Plant Identification (ecological properties) Climatic Zone (Southeastern Ontario)
- Urban Ecology Consultation
You’re an amazing person to have at one’s back – our chat was so informative and you have lots of great (and practical!) ideas.
Thank you so very much for all your help.
P.T. (June 4, 2015)
- Visual Information Products (G.I.S.)
- Predicted density maps for urban bird species created for Ottawa Bird Count
- Fundraising, Promotion, Event Organization
Hello Katherine,Thank you so much for this thoughtfully detailed reply. We look forward to this most interesting tour. If we cannot make it we will let you know well in advance.
Thank you for what you are contributing to the community.
All the best,A.P. (August 14, 2014)
Katherine deserves a round of applause! The course is getting tons of interest, and it's almost entirely due to her ideas and effort.
Thanks Katherine. You Rock!
A.S. (March 27, 2014)
- Urban Biophilia (Nature in the City) Publishings (News & Magazine Articles)
Katherine any chance to connect by phone? Love your energy and directions and would like to talk if possible. Leslie A. (November 22, 2013)
- Book Reviews
- Grant Application Writing & Reporting (2013 - 2018)
- Urban Nature Blogging: Dandelions and Concrete and Wild. Here.
Hi Urban Girl! I was also looking at dandelions and concrete and think it is full of great posts and links to other great sites as well. It made me wonder if you'd be interested in becoming a contributor at Regina Urban Ecology?
- Let me know what you think and if you'd be interested in sharing your work with our readers as well.
- All the best for 2012, Laura (Fri 2012-01-06)